Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Antigone quick write

My two brother have killed themselves and my uncle has made himself king. With his power he ordered that my jerk brother which started the war, be buried in national honors while my favorite brother's body deposit at the city dump as bird and maggot meal. My parents are two crazy to help me and my only hope is my sister but she is to scared of my uncle to help me do anything. I would try to convince everyone that my brother is innocent and he wasn't responsible for the fight. I will only try to open people's eyes so they could see the truth. If more people believe what I'm saying they would talk about until it goes to my uncle. If many people know this, people are going to start questioning the king, my uncle. Before I do this I would start by talking to my uncle, I mean the king. Show him that families always help each other even in the roughest time and that if something bad happened to him I would be there trying to help him even if i have to die because family is family. This I would hope would warm his black, cold heart. If nothing works I will frame him or do something bad to him because if he didn't care to help a family member and was able to let his nephew for bird and maggot doesn't deserve mercy but I don't think I would have the guts to do the wrong thing, Even though I don't like my uncle he is still family. But one thing I will do is risk my life for my brother and I will bury him because if it was me instead of him he would probably do the same. I hope i don't get caught because I want to go to Paris one day.


                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment